- Rabie Property Group will protect the confidentiality of subscribers to our newsletters and visitors to our website, and will only make use of information provided by subscribers or visitors for the specific purpose permitted or required.
- Rabie Property Group will only release a subscriber’s information to a third party under the following circumstances:
i. when directed by the written instruction of the subscriber or prospective subscriber;
ii. when directed by an order of Court;
iii. in order to Rabie Property Group’s attorneys in connection with any potential,threatened or actual litigation;
iv. in order to Rabie Property Group’s auditors for the purpose of auditing their accounts.
- You may browse this site without telling us who you are, or revealing any of your personal information. We do track the Internet address of the domains of visitors and analyse such for trends and statistics. The individual user remains anonymous.
- Some of our web pages may make use ‘cookies’ so that we can provide you with more tailored information when you return to our site. ‘Cookies’ are used to enhance your interactive experience and generally improve the service that we offer you. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, to decide whether or not to accept it.
- We store the information you supply to us to personalise your use of our services. You may update personal information at any time by using the ‘Update information’ function.
- We may, from time, to time disclose aggregate information to third parties to identify the user population in general terms, e.g. 52% males visit a particular site. Your identity and/or personal information will under no circumstances be disclosed.
- We are not responsible for the privacy practices of or the content on sites linking out of the Rabie Property Group website. By using this site, you agree to exclude Rabie Property Group from any liability arising from your access to sites other than those on the Rabie Property Group network.